7 Step Test
- 2g Activated Charcoal per serving
- Convenient high-strength capsules
- Activated Charcoal reduces flatulence after eating (1)
- CBD-free product
Sourced from oxygenated coconut, our Activated Charcoal capsules may help to reduce flatulence after eating (1), helping you manage unwanted bloating and discomfort.
These convenient, high-strength activated charcoal capsules are best used 1g 30 minutes before and after eating a meal.
This product contains no CBD or other cannabinoids. Discover other CBD-free supplements here.
WHAT IS ACTIVATED CHARCOAL?
Charcoal has traditionally been used to reduce intestinal gas and bloating after eating (1). Activated charcoal is made by grinding charcoal into a fine powder and “activating” it by exposing it to oxygen and high temperatures. This changes its chemical structure, and it becomes permeated with thousands of tiny pores that can absorb chemicals, toxins and other substances. For this reason, activated charcoal has become a popular ingredient in various products, ranging from toothpaste and shampoo to face scrubs and water filters.
- Activated charcoal contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating. Beneficial effect is obtained with 1g which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1g shortly after the meal.
HOW AND WHEN DO I TAKE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL?
Simply take 6 activate charcoal capsules daily. 1g (3 capsules) which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1g (3 capsules) shortly after the meal.
Looking for another addition to your wellness regime? Don’t forget to explore the rest of our premium supplement range.
Advice: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet. Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Activated Charcoal (Coconut Source), Capsule Shell (Gelatine).
Serving size: 6 capsules
Per pack: 90 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per Daily Serving|
Why choose Naturecan's Activated Charcoal capsules?
All of Naturecan’s products are created using industry-leading technology, and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
- Contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating. Beneficial effect is obtained with 1g which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1g shortly after the meal.