7 Step Test
- Powerful vitamin & mineral blend
- Zinc helps maintain testosterone & contributes to normal fertility levels (1,2)
- Magnesium reduces fatigue, supports muscle function & maintains electrolyte balance (3,7,8)
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system and metabolism (4,5)
- Convenient everyday capsules
- CBD-free product
Get a triple hit of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, all of which that play an important role in your everyday wellbeing, with our powerful patented ZMA® blend.
Zinc supports testosterone levels and contributes to normal fertility (1,2), while magnesium and vitamin B6 fight everyday tiredness and fatigue (3,4), and vitamin B5 and zinc maintain the immune system (5,6) - making our ZMA® a convenient way to support your overall health.
Working hard at the gym? Increased magnesium is on hand to support muscle function (6) and maintain electrolyte balance (7) – pushing up your performance levels.
Each ZMA® serving contains 150mg of magnesium, 10mg zinc and 3.5mg of vitamin B6, making it the perfect choice for active individuals. Our ZMA® supplement, easy -to-take capsules are also vegan-friendly, too.
This product contains no CBD or other cannabinoids whatsoever.
ZMA (Zinc Magnesium Aspartate) is a supplement consisting of three ingredients: Zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, all of which play important roles in metabolism (4) and other bodily functions. People who exercise regularly have been shown to have low levels of zinc and magnesium, and this may explain why ZMA is so popular among athletes and fitness enthusiasts (10).
Zinc is an essential nutrient found throughout the body that supports the immune system (6) and contributes to metabolism (9). It helps to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood (1), supports fertility and reproduction (2), and plays a role in protein synthesis, cell replication, growth and wound healing. Zinc is not stored well by the body, so it’s important to obtain it daily from food or supplements.
Magnesium is a mineral which supports numerous chemical reactions in the body, including energy creation, protein formation, muscle function (7) and bone health. It can also help to reduce tiredness and fatigue (3) and contribute to electrolyte balance (8). Like zinc, magnesium can be lost through sweat, which may be why many athletes have lower levels of both elements.
Vitamin B6 (or pyridoxine) is a water-soluble vitamin found in many foods, such as salmon, chickpeas, fortified cereals, bananas and dark leafy greens. Like zinc, it supports the function of the immune system (5), and is also essential for the metabolic conversion of food into energy (4). Vitamin B6 is one of the eight B vitamins, which also include Vitamin B12 (or cobalamin), another popular dietary supplement.
HOW AND WHEN DO I TAKE ZMA®?
Simply take 1 ZMA® capsule with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime. For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements.
ZMA® (Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc Methionine Sulphate, Vitamin B6), Capsule Shell (Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide).
Serving size: 1 capsule
Per pack: 90 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per Daily Serving||%NRV|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Why choose Naturecan?
All of Naturecan’s products are created using industry-leading technology, and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.